Don’t worry about wiring DMX cables to each of your SkyPanel fixtures. The SkyLink Base Station from ARRI enables wireless DMX and RDM communication with SkyPanels and enables direct control over the lights from an application for tablets and PCs. The base station is equipped with both a LumenRadio CRMX transmitter and a Wi-Fi chip that permits communication between a networked computer and numerous receivers.
The LumenRadio CRMX chip features standard DMX512 support as well as Remote Device Management, or RDM. This is a two-way communication protocol that enables precise and accurate control of numerous parameters from a remote device. The Base Station also features an impressive range of up to 1640′ for CRMX and 246′ for Wi-Fi. It can support one universe with up to 512 channels and features a 5-pin XLR connection for DMX. An EtherCON Ethernet connection is present as well for networking.
The SkyLink Base Station comes in a blue/silver housing and comes with a universal 100-240 VAC power supply with Edison plug.
- For SkyPanel LED Softlights
- LumenRadio CRMX & Wi-Fi Chipsets
- Wireless DMX512 & RDM Communication
- Direct Control from Tablet or Computer
- LumenRadio CRMX Range: 1640′
- Wi-Fi Range: 246′
- Supports One Universe with 512 Channels
- RJ45 and 5-Pin XLR Connections
- Universal 100-240 VAC Power Supply