- 325W RGBW 1×1 LED Panel, 20° Beam Angle
- Built-In Power Ballast, IP65
- 2200 to 15000K Color Temperature Range
- Sync with Cameras up to 5000 fps
- 5-Pin DMX In/Out, Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Creamsource Accessory Port, LumenRadio
- USB Port & Low-Noise Variable-Speed Fans
- Durable Aluminum & Polymer Design
- Updated CreamOS with Numerous Effects
- Includes Yoke & Power Cable
Get high-end production value with a wide range of colors, effects, and illumination settings with the Vortex4 1×1 RGBW LED Light from Creamsource. This all-in-one lighting system features a punchy 20° beam producing a whopping 7300 lux at 9.8′, full RGBW spectrum LEDs, full hue/saturation control, 0 to 100% dimming control, and a CRI/TLCI of 95. The fixture can be used either as a hard light or a soft light with a Creamsource diffuser or dome, and the light has a color temperature range of 2200 to 15000K with four independently controllable zones.
The Vortex4 also offers a Vortex Connect feature that includes built-in LumenRadio TimoTwo, Ethernet with sACN, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 5-pin DMX, USB Type-A, and a Creamsource Accessory port, enabling a wide range of control possibilities and future protocol support. Additionally, effects, color gels, and the latest FrameSync technology are built into the latest CreamOS architecture. Rigging points have been built into the fixture to accommodate rapid rigging of a large array of units, and the Vortex4 is IP65 water-resistant and sealed for security and efficiency.