Fiilex Q500 Overview
The Q500-AC 5″ Fresnel LED Light from Fiilex is a highly versatile, powerful studio light that you can take on the road whenever necessary. The Q500 outputs the equivalent of a 750W tungsten fixture while drawing only 185W, resulting in low running costs and extended run times when battery-powered. Output is variable from 5-100% while color temperature can be adjusted from 2,800 to 6,500K. You can even tweak the hue with +/- 0.25 magenta/green control. Adjustments can be made locally or remotely via onboard DMX and settings can be monitored on the bright LCD display.
The included 100-240 VAC power adapter allows worldwide use. The light also ships with a set of 4-way barndoors and detachable Fresnel lens.
- High Output
- The Q500 produces an impressive 750W equivalent tungsten output while only using 185W. It’s flicker-free at any frame rate, and can be dimmed from 5-100% with smooth transitioning. The Q500 has an adjustable beam angle 50-27°
- Ambient Light Matching and More
- The Q500 is color-tunable between 2800-6500K, and has Hue Control of ± 0.25 Magenta/Green so you can quickly correct for different light temperatures, camera sensor bias, or even adjust for different skin tones
- Built-in DMX Control
- The Q500 features built-in DMX control (512 Addresses), an LCD display, 5-pin XLR in/out, and RJ45 in/out. You can adjust the light’s settings locally or remotely from the comfort of your control board
- High CRI of >93
- Full spectrum light quality – no spikes
- Dimming: 5-100%
- Solid state technology – no bulbs to replace
- Does not emit UV light/radiation