Part of the LumenRadio CRMX Outdoor™ lineup, the CRMX Outdoor Flex, can be configured as either a transmitter, receiver, or repeater for one full DMX/RDM universe of up to 512 channels. When setup in transmitter mode, all supported Ethernet protocols can be used as both input and output. When setup in receiver mode, it can output any supported Ethernet protocol alongside standard DMX and RDM. And when setup as a repeater, the Outdoor Flex can be employed to build advanced network infrastructures over long distances while also acting as a receiver. It can support both wired and wireless RDM.
CRMX Outdoor Flex is also compatible with DALI and DSI, making it the first wireless DALI/DSI device made for reliability and durability. The onboard DMX to DALI/DSI converter can be easily configured over RDM.
CRMX Outdoor Flex has 3 modes of operation:
- Transmitter mode
- It acts as an Ethernet-enabled DMX/RDM transmitter, with support for Streaming ACN, ArtNet, ETCNet 2 & 3, Pathport, and more.
- Repeater mode
- The CRMX Outdoor Flex will repeat wireless DMX and RDM signals making it possible to extend the link range, and offering more complex network structures.
- Receiver mode
- You can use the CRMX Outdoor Flex together with any other CRMX wireless RDM and wireless DMX products.
CRMX Outdoor Flex utilizes the international license-free ISM band (2.4GHz).
CRMX Outdoor Series
The CRMX Outdoor series is an adaptation of LumenRadio’s CRMX Nova product line that’s made for outdoor use while employing the same advanced CRMX technology and features for wireless DMX and RDM distribution. With a discreet and secure metal housing as well as integrated shock absorption, the CRMX Outdoor line is engineered to withstand any outdoor environment for many years. All LumenRadio CRMX Outdoor products are IP67 rated, so they’re not only safe to install in humid environments, but can even withstand temporary submersion. DMX and Power inputs are made using cable glands at the bottom of the main enclosure. The Flex unit also supports Power over Ethernet as an alternative to a mains power input.
LumenRadio CRMX Outdoor Flex Key Features:
- Single Universe Flex unit – Transmitter, Receiver, or Repeater
- DMX512-A and RDM support
- Power over Ethernet support
- Ethernet or wired DMX input/output
- Compatible with W-DMX™ transmitters
- Up to 1000 meter link range
- IP67 classification
- Connects to SuperNova
- 5ms latency
- 128-bit encryption of wireless link
- Automated Cognitive Coexistence
- Forward Error Correction
- N-type antenna connector
- Vandal-proof casing
LumenRadio CRMX Outdoor Flex Specifications:
- Manufacturer #: LRONRFX1CRMX
- Manufacturer Product Name: ON-RFX1
- Supported protocols:
- USITT DMX512, DMX512(1990) & DMX512-A
- RDM ANSI E1.20
- DALI (64 short addresses, 16 groups or broadcast)
- Streaming ACN (Draft and Final)
- ArtNet I, II, and 3
- Strand ShowNet
- ETCNet 2 & 3
- High voltage input: 85-264VAC / 47-70Hz / 3W
- Overvoltage and ESD protected power input
- PoE. Power over Ethernet
- Enclosure: IP67 vandal-proof housing
- Dimensions: 7.9″ W x 9.6″ H x 3.1″ D (201 x 244 x 78mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- RF characteristics:
- Operational frequency range: 2402-2480 MHz
- Output power levels: 300mW (25dBm) (only allowed in North America), 100mW (20dBm), 50mW (17dBm), 10mW (10dBm)
- Tested link range: 500m in urban area using 100mW output power mode
- DMX: Pluggable terminal strip, Phoenix® MSTB 2,5
- Antenna: N female
- AC: 13AWG Pluggable terminal strip
- Ethernet: standard RJ45