Lupo Superpanel 60 RGBW Overview
Designed for maximum control and high output quality, the Superpanel Full Color 60 RGBW LED Panel from Lupo has three color modes to satisfy the needs of the professionail photographer . RGBW mode allows you to control Red, Green, Blue, and White LEDs independently, making literally millions of colors accessible. HSI mode enables hue, saturation, and intensity of color control, while CCT mode offers color temperature control from a warm 2800K to an icy-blue 10,000K as well as Magenta/Green control. The realization of Lupo’s efforts are evident in the panel’s high CRI/rating of 96, an indication of accuracy in color rendering. As a further measure of consistency, Lupo employs Linear, Exponential and Logarithmic Dimmer Curves (0 to 100%) to ensure accurate, repeatable, linear output in response to the input signal. You can make these adjustments locally on the fixture or remotely thanks to an onboard DMX. Settings are displayed on the light’s digital screen. The menu also features an extensive collection of preset filters as well as special effects that you can quickly use on the set.
The Superpanel has an active/passive cooling system. Under normal working conditions, the Superpanel’s fan is barely perceptible, but it can simply be turned off for silent, passive heat dispersion, and dead-quiet operation in sound-sensitive environments. Another important benefit is the light’s power options. The Superpanel Full Color 60 is ready for worldwide use, thanks to the inclusion of multi-voltage AC adapters, but it can also run on an optional, dedicated battery for shooting in locations where mains power is unavailable.
- Wide Range of Colors
- The Superpanel’s full color range provides you with a range of warm and cold white colors from 2800 to 10,000K with an accurate color rendering in all hues (CRI 96). Moreover, with the Full Color (RGBW) technology you can choose among literally millions of colors for your set and creation of your content.
- 3 Color Modes
- RGBW Mode: Allows you to control Red, Green, Blue, and White LEDs independently.
HSI Mode: Enables hue, saturation, and intensity of color control.
CCT Mode: Offers color temperature control from 2800 to 10,000K as well as Magenta/Green adjustment.
- Linear, Exponential, and Logarithmic Dimmer Curves
- Three dimmer curves for accurate, repeatable, linear output in response to input signal.
- DMX Control
- Make color temperature, light intensity, hue, and saturation adjustments locally on the fixture or remotely from a console via onboard DMX.
- Battery or AC Option
- The Superpanel comes with multi-voltage AC adapters for worldwide use but you can also run the light with a separately purchased battery.
- Intuitive Settings
- The digital display on the back of the Superpanel Full Color 60 allows you to see the settings for intensity, color temperature, color mode, green/magenta adjustments, dimmer curves, special effects, and DMX channels.