X21 Soft Light Package
1 x SkyPanel X with X21 Dome
1x – ALL-WEATHER Control Panel (without cable, pouch, lanyard, D-ring, velcro)
1x – X21 Manual Yoke incl. Spigot
1x – Mains cable, 3 m, powerCON TRUE1 TOP Edison
SkyPanel X – Reach beyond the Sky
Introduced as a modular system and configurable into different sizes (X21, X22, X23), SkyPanel X offers native soft and hard light technology, setting a new bar not only in terms of dimming and color science, but also in lux output and beam quality for medium to long throws. With up to 4,800 lux at 10 m / 32.8 ft and eight pixels per panel; dynamic CCT range of 1,500 K – 20,000 K; RGBACL full-spectrum color engine; wireless control; integrated power supply; advanced networking possibilities; and an IP66 rating, the SkyPanel X is an all-weather lighting solution tailored to existing workflows.
The all-weather SkyPanel X
The SkyPanel X is your all-weather lighting solution. Engineered and IP66 certified for resilience against rain, storms, and cold water pressure washers, these lights embody innovation, reliability, and durability.
SkyPanel X – soft light experience
- Maximize brightness with enhanced output, meeting all shadow quality and beam spread requirements
- Ensure unparalleled color precision within a 1,500 K – 20,000 K CCT range
- Benefit from flicker-free high resolution for superior low-end dimming, plus the benefits of High Output Mode
- Configure SkyPanel X as a 2:1, 2:2, or 2:3 panel ratio for wide-aperture soft lighting
- Take advantage of 8 individually-controllable pixel zones per single unit for diverse texturized effects
- Use existing SkyPanel S60-C accessories on SkyPanel X with the optional S60 Adapter